When you're at a C.C.G. event, we have some rules. Most of them are common sense, straight-forward concepts. If you don't plan on following the rules, don't plan on attending. We take them very seriously and everyone does their best to keep each other in check. If it weren't for the rules, C.C.G. wouldn't happen!
For a thorough explanation behind each rule download a .pdf file by clicking HERE.
1. Everyone must be participating in a game-related activity at all times.
2. Respect all other gamers. (No disrespectful , rude, or vulgar comments, hitting each other or fighting.)
3. Respect your judges and their decisions/rulings.
4. Throw away your own garbage.
5. Recycle your own pop bottles in the appropriate
recycle bin. If you don’t know where it is, ask
6. Keep all 4 chair legs on the floor at all times. If you
feel that you need a more sturdy chair, please ask
7. Don’t swear. If you have to ask about certain words,
don’t use them!
8. Don’t even think about stealing. Cops come, people
get kicked out for life...not a pretty picture...so just
don’t do it.
9. Be responsible for your actions and your own
10. Play honestly. Cheating makes you a bad player and
nobody wants to play against a cheater.
11. Make sure you have transportation home arranged before you even show up. We can’t depend on everyone
else to provide us with a ride home.
12. Have fun and make some friends! That's what we're here for in the first place!
13. No iPods, music players, headphones, laptop computers or personal video game systems may be in use while at our events. These items cause a distraction to players in tournament situations.
*NEW* 14. We have a new rule in effect. It's a simple one. At 9:45, it's time to clean up. We close the doors at 10:00 p.m. sharp. At rare times of the year, we close at 11:00. These nights typically happen before holidays. In other words, if the next day is a holiday, we will probably stay open one extra hour. An announcement will be made the previous night so that everyone is aware. CONTACT US if there are any questions.